Down the highway
走在路上
Well, I'm walkin' down the highway
唉,此刻我正走在大路上,
With my suitcase in my hand
手里提着我的行李箱,
Yes, I'm walkin' down the highway
此刻我正走在大路上,
With my suitcase in my hand
手里提着我的行李箱,
Lord, I really miss my baby
上帝啊,我多么想念我的宝贝啊,
She's in some far-of land.
此刻她在一个遥远的地方。
Well, your streets are gettin' empty
唉,你的街巷里空空荡荡,
Lord your highway's gettin' filled
上帝啊,你的大路上熙熙攘攘,
And your streets are gettin' empty
你的街巷里空空荡荡,
And your highway's gettin' filled
你的大路上熙熙攘攘,
Well, the way I love that woman
唉,我爱这女人爱地这么深,
I swear it's bound to get me killed.
我发誓这爱情会要了我的命。
Well, I been gamblin' so long
唉,我做个赌徒已经好久了,
Lord, I ain't got much more to lose
天啊,我现在没什么能失去了,
Yes, I been gamblin' so long
我做个赌徒已经好久了,
Lord, I ain't got much more to lose
我现在没什么能失去了,
Right now I'm havin' trouble
但是现在我有了麻烦,
Please don't take away my highway shoes.
请别把我的靴子抢走。
Well, I'm bound to get lucky, baby
唉,宝贝,总有一天我会走运的,
Or I'm bound to die tryin'
又或者我会死于冒险,
Yes, I'm a-bound to get lucky, baby
宝贝,总有一天我会走运的,
Lord, Lord I'm a-bound to die tryin'
或者我又会死于冒险,
Well, meet me in the middle of the ocean
在大海中央与我相会吧,
And we'll leave this ol' highway behind.
我们得离开这条陈旧的公路。
Well, the ocean took my baby
唉,大海带走了我的宝贝,
My baby stole my heart from me
她又偷走了我的心,
Yes, the ocean took my baby
大海带走了我的宝贝,
My baby took my heart from me
我的宝贝偷走了我的心,
She packed it all up in a suitcase
她把我的心塞进了那行李箱,
Lord, she took it away to Italy, Italy.
天啊,她带着它跑去了意大利。
So, I'm walkin' down your highway
好吧,此刻我正走在你的大路上,
Just as far my poor eyes can see
能看多远就走多远,
Yes, I'm a-walkin' down your highway
此刻我正走在你的大路上,
Just as far my eyes can see
能看多远就走多远,
From the Golden Gate Bridge
从金门大桥开始,
All the way to the Statue of Liberty.
一路走到自由女神像。