吉他社

The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan

I Shall Be Free

暂无该歌曲的吉他谱,欢迎求谱发谱

I Shall Be Free
我会自由的
Well, I took me a woman late last night,
哎呀,昨天深夜我带回一个女人,
I's three-fourths drunk, she looked uptight.
我喝的半醉了,她还是有点紧。
She took off her wheel, took off her bell,
她卸下她的轮子,拿掉她的铃铛,
Took off her wig, said, "How do I smell?"
摘掉假发,说道,“我闻起来怎样?”
I hot-footed it . . . bare-naked . . .
我拔腿就跑……一丝不挂……
Out the window!
跳出窗户!

Well, sometimes I might get drunk,
呃,我有时确实会喝醉,
Walk like a duck and stomp like a skunk.
走起来像只鸭子,跺起脚来像只鼬子,
Don't hurt me none, don't hurt my pride
但千万别伤害我,不要伤害我的自尊,
'Cause I got my little lady right by my side.
因为我的小情人正在身旁呢。
(Right there
(就在这儿,
Proud as can be)
骄傲得很啊。)

I's out there paintin' on the old woodshed
我在那边给木棚上漆,
When a can a black paint it fell on my head.
一罐黑颜料砸中我的脑袋,
I went down to scrub and rub
我下来又洗又擦,
But I had to sit in back of the tub.
但我得藏在浴盆后面。
(Cost a quarter
(花上个两毛五,
And I had to get out quick . . .
我得弄快点,
Someone wanted to come in and take a sauna)
有人急着进来洗澡。)

Well, my telephone rang it would not stop,
啊,我的电话响个不停,
It's President Kennedy callin' me up.
原来是肯尼迪总统打来的。
He said, "My friend, Bob, what do we need to make the country grow?"
他说,“吾友鲍勃,国家想发展我们还需些什么呀?”
I said, "My friend, John, Brigitte Bardot,
我答,“吾友约翰啊,碧姬·芭铎、
Anita Ekberg,
安妮塔·艾克宝、
Sophia Loren."
索菲娅·罗兰。”
(Put 'em all in the same room with Ernest Borgnine!)
(把她们和欧内斯特·伯格宁关在一起!)

Well, I got a woman sleeps on a cot,
哎呀,我搞到了个睡在小床上的女人,
She yells and hollers and squeals a lot.
她总是又是大喊,又是大叫,
Licks my face and tickles my ear,
还舔我的脸,挠我耳朵,
Bends me over and buys me beer.
搂下我的头,还给我买酒。
(She's a honeymooner
她是蜜月宝贝、
A June crooner
六月歌手、
A spoon feeder
汤匙执手、
And a natural leader)
天生的领袖。)

Oh, there ain't no use in me workin' so heavy,
我干活这么辛苦真没啥用,
I got a woman who works on the levee.
我有个在堤上干活的女人,
Pumping that water up to her neck,
抽水抽得不可开交,
Every week she sends me a monthly check.
每周她都会给我送来月度支票。
(She's a humdinger
她是个棒女人、
Folk singer
唱民谣的、
Dead ringer
套环高手
For a thing-a-muh jigger)
总能搞回一堆小玩意儿。)

Late one day in the middle of the week,
周中的某天,已经很晚了,
Eyes were closed I was half asleep.
我半闭着眼昏昏沉沉。
I chased me a woman up the hill,
我跟着一个女人往山上走,
Right in the middle of an air raid drill.
这时候恰好碰见了防空演习。
It was Little Bo Peep!
警报声是《小波皮普》!
(I jumped a fallout shelter
(我跳进掩体、
I jumped a bean stalk
跳进豆丛、
I jumped a ferris wheel)
跳上摩天轮。)

Now, the man on the stand he wants my vote,
这会儿,台上的这人想要我的选票,
He's a-runnin' for office on the ballot note.
他跑进计票室,
He's out there preachin' in front of the steeple,
他对着高塔说教,
Tellin' me he loves all kinds-a people.
告诉我他什么人都喜欢。
(He's eatin' bagels
(他吃着面包圈、
He's eatin' pizza
吃披萨、
He's eatin' chitlins
吃猪肠、
He's eatin' bullshit!)
吃狗屎!)

Oh, set me down on a television floor,
噢,把我放到电视前,
I'll flip the channel to number four.
我要换到四频道,
Out of the shower comes a grown-up man
有个成年人刚出完浴,
With a bottle of hair oil in his hand.
手里拿着瓶发油。
(It's that greasy kid stuff.
(小孩子用的东西。
What I want to know, Mr. Football Man, is
我想知道的是,足球先生,
What do you do about Willy Mays and Yul Brynner,
你打算怎么应付威利·梅斯、尤尔·伯连纳、
Charles de Gaulle
查尔斯·戴高乐
And Robert Louis Stevenson?)
和罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森?)

Well, the funniest woman I ever seen
呃,我见过的最有趣的女人
Was the great-granddaughter of Mr. Clean.
是科林先生的曾孙女。
She takes about fifteen baths a day,
这个女人一天洗澡十五次,
Wants me to grow a cigar on my face.
还想让我的脸上长出雪茄。
(She's a little bit heavy!)
(她有点沉!)

Well, ask me why I'm drunk alla time,
啊,你想问我为何每次都喝醉,
It levels my head and eases my mind.
因为它能让我脑子放松,思路清晰。
I just walk along and stroll and sing,
就这样一路溜达,一路唱,
I see better days and I do better things.
日子似乎更好,事情也更顺畅。
(I catch dinosaurs
(我抓住了恐龙,
I make love to Elizabeth Taylor . . .
我和伊丽莎白·泰勒做爱,
Catch hell from Richard Burton!)
把她从理查德·伯顿手中夺走!)