吉他社

Tripping the Live Fantastic

Hey Jude(Recorded in Cincinnati, 12 February 1990.)

Hey Jude
  Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
  嘿!Jude,不要沮丧
  Take a sad song and make it better
  唱首悲伤的歌曲 来舒缓自己的心情
  Remember to let her into your heart
  请将她存放于心
  Then you can start to make it better.
  生活才会更美好
  Hey Jude, don't be afraid
  嘿 Jude 不要害怕
  You were made to go out and get her.
  你生来就是要得到她
  The minute you let her under your skin,
  在将她深藏于心的那一刻
  Then you begin to make it better.
  你已经开始过的更好
  And anytime you feel the pain,
  无论何时,当你感到痛苦
  hey Jude, refrain,
  嘿 Jude 停下来
  Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
  不要把全世界都扛在肩上
  For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
  你应该懂得 傻瓜才会假装坚强
  By making his world a little colder.
  才会把自己的世界变得冷漠
  Hey Jude don't let me down
  嘿 Jude 别让我失望
  You have found her, now go and get her.
  你已遇见她 现在就去赢得她芳心
  Remember to let her into your heart,
  请将她深藏于心
  Then you can start to make it better.
  生活才会更美好
  So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,
  遇事要拿得起放得下 嘿! Jude ,振作起来
  You're waiting for someone to perform with.
  你一直期待有人同你一起成长
  And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you''ll do
  你不明白?只有你 嘿 Jude 你行的
  The movement you need is on your shoulder
  未来肩负在你身上
  Da Da Da Da .....................
  Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
  嘿 不要消沉 Jude
  Take a sad song and make it better
  唱首忧伤的歌曲 让自己振作些
  Remember to let her under your skin
  记得心中常怀有她
  Then you'll begin to make it better
  生活才会变得更美好
  Better better better better better better, Oh.
  更美好~~~
  Na na na, na na na na, na na na