吉他社

(Pronounced 'Lĕh-'nérd 'Skin-'nérd)

Simple Man

Mama told me when i was young
小時候媽媽跟我說
Come sit beside me, my only son
來坐在我旁邊我唯一的孩子
And listen closely to what i say.
然後把我說的話謹記在心
And if you do this
如果你做到這些
It will help you some sunny day.
那將會幫助你有著開心的日子
Take your time... don't live too fast,
不要急 不要活得太匆促
Troubles will come and they will pass.
麻煩跟不開心會來到也終將過去
Go find a woman and you'll find love,
去找個心儀的女生 你將會找到真愛
And don't forget son,
然後不要忘記孩子
There is someone up above.
有些人是比自己更重要的

And be a simple kind of man.
做一個單純的人
Be something you love and understand.
去做你愛以及了解的事
Be a simple kind of man.
做一個單純的人
Won't you do this for me son,
你將會為我成為這樣的人嗎 孩子
If you can?
假使你可以的話?
Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
忘卻你對錢財的那些慾望
All that you need is in your soul,
你所需要的都會在你的靈魂裡
And you can do this if you try.
你試過就會做到
All that i want for you my son,
我所對你的所有期望我的孩子
Is to be satisfied.
就是希望妳能快樂


Boy, don't you worry... you'll find yourself.
孩子 你難道不擔心 你將會看清自己
Follow you heart and nothing else.
跟隨你的心以及其他的事物
And you can do this if you try.
你試過就會做到
All that i want for you my son,
我所對你的所有期望我的孩子
Is to be satisfied.
就是希望妳能快樂