吉他社

Wednesday Morning, 3 AM

Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.

Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.

http://song.feifa-radio.com//s/20050726/simon_garfunkel/1.Wma

I can hear the soft breathing
我能听到那轻柔的呼吸
Of the girl that I love,
来自我爱的女孩
As she lies here beside me
现在她正躺在我的身边
Asleep with the night,
在黑夜里沉沉入眠
And her hair, in a fine mist
她的头发犹如迷雾
Floats on my pillow,
散落在我的枕头
Reflecting the glow
上面的光泽
Of the winter moonlight.
映射着这个冬天的月夜

She is soft, she is warm,
她轻柔温暖
But my heart remains heavy,
我的心却依然沉重
And I watch as her breasts
然后我看着她的胸口
Gently rise, gently fall,
随着呼吸轻起轻伏
For I know with the first light of dawn
因为我知道,我将随着破晓的第一道阳光
I'll be leaving,
离开
And tonight will be
只剩下这个夜晚
All I have left to recall.
成为我的回忆

Oh, what have I done,
噢,我做了什么
Why have I done it,
我干吗要做
I've committed a crime,
我犯了罪
I've broken the law.
我违了法
For twenty-five dollars
只为了二十五块美元
And pieces of silver,
以及几块银币
I held up and robbed
我无法自控的抢劫了
A hard liquor store.
一家烈酒商店

My life seems unreal,
我的生活如同虚幻
My crime an illusion,
我的犯罪是个臆想
A scene badly written
一幕糟糕的戏剧
In which I must play.
需要我来上演
Yet I know as I gaze
而今我了解,
At my young love beside me,
如同我了解身边我正注视着的年轻的恋人
The morning is just a few hours away
早晨即将在几小时后到来。