Come in out of the rain thou sayest - but thou ne'er step'st aside;
从雨中进来吧,你说——但你凝视着我,没有挪开
And I am trapp'd -
我被困于此——
A distance there is...
你我远隔如斯……
None, save me and the bodkin - pitter-patter on the roof:
无人拯救我,而那屋顶上如针的雨滴答作响……
Behold! - 'tis not the rain; thence me it has to be -
看!——那不是雨;而恍若是我——
I will not drink thy vintage wine, my dear;
我不饮你的陈年美酒,亲爱的;
Thou hast heed'd that I am of innocence, yet thou let'st thy lass into peril -
你早明了到我的天真,却让你的爱人身处险境——
Thou let'st me be parchéd;
你令我枯萎;
My heart is of frailthy, my pale skin is huéd damask.
我的心脆弱不堪,我苍白的皮肤泛上血色。
When thou thy tears hast hidden, "Come back!", thou sayest -
当你掩饰了你的泪,说,“回来!”——
There I soon am to be - but how am I to run when my bones, my heart
我立刻出现于此——我怎么能够逃开,我的骨,我的心,
Thou hast me bereaft -
你令我痛失挚爱——
But run thou sayest; I run -
但你叫我离开;于是我离开——
And there and then I behold that a time will come when I again dead will be.
顷刻间我明白,死亡将再次降临于我
Thou tell'st me to leave without delay -
你要求我要毫不犹豫地离开——
I leave with my bodkin and my tears in my hands;
我离去时手心里是如针的雨,还有我的泪;
Lo! - the shadows, the sky descending;
瞧啊!瞧这阴影,天空瞬时坍圮;
So by a dint of smite I gait ere I run and melt together with dusk.
恍若一次重击,使我脚步蹒跚逃进晦暗暮色
In my mind in which is this event,
此情此景萦绕于心,
But it seems as if naught is to change anyway?!
恍然清醒没有什么能够改变。
After all these years thou left'st me down in the emotional depths -
年复一年我早已被你抛在感情的深渊——
The sombre soakéd velvet-drape is hung upon me,
那忧郁仿佛浸透的丝绒帷幔覆于我的心,
Turning my feelings away from our so ignorant world:
恍若蒙昧的世界离我远去:
All the beautiful moments sharéd, deliberately push'd aside -
所有共同分享的美好时刻,都刻意不去回忆——
...a distance there is
……远隔如斯。