He had it coming
他命中注定
He had it coming
他命中注定
He only had himself to blame
他只能怪他自己
If you'd have been there
妳要是經歷過
If you'd have seen it
妳要是親眼看過
I betcha you would have done the same!
我賭妳也會這麼做!!
[LIZ (Spoken)]
You know how people
妳知道有些人
have these little habits
就是有一些小習慣
That get you down. Like Bernie.
讓妳很不爽嗎? 像Bernie
Bernie like to chew gum.
Bernie喜歡嚼口香糖
No, not chew. POP.
喔不 不是嚼 是吹泡泡
So I came home this one day
有一天我回家
And I am really irritated, and I'm
那天我十分煩躁 而我
looking for a bit of sympathy
正希望他安慰我
and there's Bernie layin'
然而 Bernie就躺在那兒
on the couch, drinkin' a beer
在沙發上 喝啤酒
and chewin'. No, not chewin'.
在那邊嚼 不是 不是嚼
Poppin'. So, I said to him,
"吹泡泡" 所以 我說
I said, "you pop that
我對他說 "你要是
gum one more time..."
再給我吹一次試試看..."
and he did.
他做了
So I took the shotgun off the wall
所以我從牆上拿了那獵槍
and I fired two warning shots...
我發了兩槍做警告...
...into his head.
...在他的腦袋上
[ANNIE (Spoken)]
I met Ezekiel Young from
我遇見Ezekiel Young
Salt Lake city about two years ago
兩年前 在Salt Lake城
and he told me he was single
他告訴我 他單身
and we hit it off right away.
而我們就這樣在一起了
So, we started living together.
所以 我們開始同居
He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd
他朝九晚五 回家後
fix him a drink, We'd have dinner.
我會給他做飲料 晚餐
And then I found out,
然後我發現
"Single" he told me?
"單身" 他告訴我的吧?
Single, my ass. Not only
哼 單身 去你媽的單身!!
was he married
他不只早就結婚了
...oh, no, he had six wives.
...喔不 他還有六個老婆呢
One of those Mormons, you know. So that
其中一個還是摩門教呢 你知道嗎? 所以
night, when he came home, I fixed him
那晚 他回家時 我"做"了他
his drink as usual.
一些飲料 一如以往
You know, some guys just can't hold
你知道 有些時候對一些男人
their arsenic.
砒霜 是不得不用的
[JUNE (Spoken)]
Now, I'm standing in the kitchen
我站在廚房
carvin' up the chicken for dinner,
在那邊切晚餐的雞肉
minding my own business,
做我自己的事
and in storms my husband Wilbur,
暴風雨中 我老公Wilbur
in a jealous rage.
妒火中燒
"You been screwin' the milkman,"
"你是不是跟送牛奶的搞外遇!?"
he says. He was crazy
他說著 他根本發瘋了
and he kept screamin',
然後他持續吼著
"you been screwin the milkman."
"妳跟送牛奶的搞外遇!"
And then he ran into my knife.
然後 他遇見了我的刀鋒
He ran into my knife ten times.."
遇見了我的刀鋒 十次
[VELMA]
My sister, Veronica and
我妹 Veronica還有
I had this double act
我 有這個雙角色演出
and my husband, Charlie,
我老公 Charlie
traveled around with us.
跟著我們到處跑
Now, for the last number in
我們最後一次演出
our act, we did 20 acrobatic tricks
我們做了20個體操演出
one two three four,five...splits, spread eagles,
一 二 三 四 劈腿 鷹姿
back flips,flip flops,
後翻 flip flops
one right after the other.
一個接一個
Well, this one night we were in the hotel Cicero,
然後 這次我們在Cicero旅館
the three of us,
我們三個
boozin' and
喝酒
havin' a few laughs
歡笑著
when we run out of ice.
後來 冰塊沒了
So I went out to get some.
所以我去買
I come back, open the door
我回來時 打開門
and there's Veronica and
看見Veronica還有
Charlie doing Number Seventeen-
charlie 正在做第十七號表演
the spread eagle.
(這個大家看MV就知道是啥了...o.o)
Well, I was in such a state of shock,
well, 我整個嚇到
I completely blacked out.I can't remember a thing.
完全記憶模糊 不記得什麼
It wasn't until later,
直到後來
when I was washing the blood off my hands
我在洗手 將血漬洗清時
I even knew they were dead.
我才知道 他們死了
[MONA]
I loved Alvin Lipschitz
我愛過Alvin Lipschitz
more than I can possibly say.
言語無法表達
He was a real artistic guy...
他真的很有藝術天份
sensitive... a painter.
敏感...一個畫家
But
但是
He was always trying
他總是在嘗試
to find himself.
在找尋自己的方向
He'd go out every night
他每晚出去
looking for himself
尋找靈感
and on the way
路上
he found Ruth,
他找到Ruth
Gladys,
Gladys
Rosemary and Irving.
Rosemary 還有Irving
I guess you can say we broke
我猜你大概可以說
up because of artistic differences.
我們分手是因為藝術感觀不同
He saw himself as alive
他看見他自己活著
and I saw him dead.
而我 看見他死了
All along
一直以來
'Cause if they used us
因為他們利用了我們
'Cause if they used us And they abused us
他們利用了我們 虐待了我們
And they abused us
虐待了我們
[LIZ,ANNIE,MONA]
How could you tell us
你怎麼能說
[VELMA,JUNE,HUNYAK]
How could you tell us That we were wrong?
你怎麼能說我們做錯了?
That we were wrong?
你怎麼能說我們做錯了?
They had it coming
They had it coming
They had it coming all along
I didn't do it
But if I'd done it
How could you tell me that I was wrong?