All my friends have gone away/我所有的朋友们都离开了
I need myself to sing this song/我只能独自唱这首歌
But you always passed away/你们总是渐行渐远
But It seems to be o.k./也没什么难以割舍
All my wish and powers/我所有的愿望和力量
They would take me to the gate/他们将会带我到达那扇门
Should I really find my problem?/我真的明白我的错误了吗?
Do I really want to know about?/还是根本不愿去寻觅。
I'm writing a letter for me/我为自己写了一封信
Is there anything I would say?/我还有什么想说的吗?
I don't have to throw my life away/我不必放弃我的生活
Everything goes wrong to turn into the way of life/生命的轨迹上总是布满了错误
This could take so long to find the way/可能需要好长时间才能找到出路
All those people cry in vain/大家都在无助的哭泣
Now I see the light in pain/如今我在痛苦中看到了光明
I can find the way of love/指引我找到属于自己的爱
You don't have to throw your life away/你不必放弃你的生活
Everything goes wrong to turn into the way of life//生命的轨迹上总是布满了错误
This could take so long to find the way/可能需要好长时间才能找到出路
All those people cry in vain/大家都在无助的哭泣
Now you see the light in pain/现在你在痛苦中看到了光明
Say good bye into the perfect sky/与这无暇的天空说声再见
But it's your love can be the real life line/你的爱才是你真实的生命之线