吉他社

The Truth

Be As You Are

暂无该歌曲的吉他谱,欢迎求谱发谱

Virginia Woolf and poetry, 小说诗歌相伴的年少时光
No one seemed to notice me 我似乎是个无名小卒
Being young was getting so old. 正值青春却愈变沧桑
Cheap beer and cigarettes, 那时常常烟酒为伴
Life was like a movie set, 生活如同一场电影
And I seemed to be given no role. 而我似乎并不占一角之地
But in times of trouble, 而在我困苦的时候
I can turn to my mother. 我会去向母亲求助
And I know that she gon’understand.我知道她会懂我
So at age 18,十八岁那年
I cried to my mother,我向她哭诉
And she told me, “young man,”她告诉我
“there are moments when you fall to the ground. 人生中难免跌倒受挫
But you are strong than you feel you are now.但你远比你想象中坚强
You don’t always have to speak so loud.你并不用每次都那么声嘶力竭
No, just be as you are.不必的,做你自己就好
Life is not always a comfortable ride,人生之旅不可能处处安逸
Everybody’s got scars that they hide.每个人都有他们隐藏起来的伤疤
And everybody plays the fool sometimes.谁都有干蠢事的时候
Yeah, just be as you are.”别在意做你自己就好
They played me on the radio.他们在电台放着我的歌
And everything was changing.这些年一切都变了许多
So I thought I was all the way grown.我想我已变得越来越成熟
But I can still remember in that cold November,但我仍难忘记那个彻骨的11月
When I realized I’m all alone. 当我发现我一直都是一个人
But in times of trouble, 在那艰难的时刻
I can turn to my mother. 我还是会向母亲求助
And I know that she gon’understand.我知道她依然懂我
So at age 22,22岁那年
I cried to my mother.我仍然向她诉苦
And she told me ,”young man,”她依旧说道(如故说道)
There are moments when you fall to the ground. 人生中难免跌倒受挫(失意受挫)
But you are strong than you feel you are now.但你远比你想象中坚强
You don’t always have to speak so loud.你并不用每次都那么声嘶力竭
No, just be as you are.不必的,做你自己就好
It doesn’t matter if you become some star.你是否大红大紫都没关系(就算只是无名的路人甲也没关系)
Life is better when you open your heart.当你敞开心扉,生活会变得更美好。(重要的是敞开心扉去感受生活)
You don’t always have to act so hard.有时你不必那么辛苦(有时候不必去可以强迫自己
No, just be as you are. 是的尽管做你自己(放手做自己就好
Be as you are. 率性而为(你是什么样的人
Be as you are. 活出自己(就做什么样的人
If I’m speaking truthfully,坦白地讲
I’m not who I used to be.我已不是从前那个我
And I know some people might laught,或许有些人会笑话我
Cause my music doesn’t sound the same.因为我的音乐变得和以前不同
And my head’s no longer shaved.我的发须也日渐留长
I’m worried if I’m on the right path.我有些担心是否走对了路
But in times of trouble,在进退维谷的时刻
I can turn to my mother.我继续向母亲求助
And I know that she gon’understand.我知道她始终懂我
So at age 26,26岁那年
I spoke to my mother.我开始学会跟她促膝相谈
And she told me ,”young man,”她依旧说道(如故说道)
There are moments when you fall to the ground. 人生中难免 失意受挫)
But you are strong than you feel you are now.但你远比你想象中坚强
You don’t always have to speak so loud.你并不用每次都那么声嘶力竭
No, just be as you are.不必的,做你自己就好
It doesn’t matter if you become some star. 就算只是无名的路人甲也没关系
Life is better when you open your heart. 重要的是敞开心扉去感受生活
You don’t always have to act so hard. 有时候不必去可以强迫自己
No, just be as you are. 放手做自己就好
Be as you are. 你是什么样的人
Be as you are. 就做什么样的人
Be as you are.不必压抑内心所想
Be as you are.不掩饰一丝一毫
Be as you are. 率性而为
Be as you are. 活出自己