吉他社

Waiting for My Rocket to Come

Absolutely Zero

暂无该歌曲的吉他谱,欢迎求谱发谱

Absolutely Zero
  --- Jason Mraz
  You. You were a friend
  你,我曾经的朋友
  You were a friend of mine I let you spend the night
  拖着你一起消耗掉的无数夜晚
  You see it was my fault.
  是我的错
  Of course it was mine
  当然是我的错
  I'm too hard at work
  Have you ever heard of anything so absurd ever in your life
  世界上最荒唐的事是
  我竟然说 我太过醉心于工作
  I'm sorry for wasting your time
  很抱歉挥霍过你的生命
  See who am I to say this situation isn't great?
  When it's my job to make the most of it
  所以 现在的情形应该是正合我意
  我又怎能抱怨?
  Of course I didn't know that it would happen to me.
  我怎么可能会想到我们有一天会走到这一步呢
  Not that easy
  至少不是以这样的方式
  Hey what's that you say?
  hey,你说
  You're not blaming me for anything well that's great
  你一点都不怪我
  好吧
  But I don't break that easy.
  可是(你)我都知道这不是真的
  Does it fade away?
  难道忘了
  So that's why I'm, I'm apologizing now for telling you
  也正是我现在想要向你道歉的原因
  I thought that we could make it
  是我 曾固执的以为 我们可以的
  I just don't get enough to believe that we've both changed
  而现在 我却不肯相信我们都已改变
  See who am I to say this situation isn't great?
  It's my time to make the most of it
  所以 现在的情形应该也是情理之中
  只是在我意料之外
  Of course I didn't know that it would happen to me. Not that easy
  只是我从未想过我们有一天会走到这一步
  至少不是以这种方式
  这么快就走到终点
  If all along the fault is up for grabs why can't you have it
  若是一路上人人都可犯错,你当然也可以
  If it's for sale what is your offer,
  所以如果过错可以转让 你愿意为它付出多少呢
  I'll sell it for no less than what I bought it for
  Pay no more than absolutely zero
  我愿将它拱手相让
  如同当初它的唾手可得一般
  Well neither one of us deserves the blame because opportunities moved us away
  其实我们都是无能为力 无可责备的
  只是缘分已经终结了而已
  And it's not an easy thing to learn to play a game that's made for two that's you and me
  专属你我两人的这场游戏 从来就不容易
  The rules remain a mystery. See it can be easy
  规则对我们仍是神秘 其实也是可以很简单的啊
  See who am I to say this situation isn't great?
  所以现在的情形应该是不错的吧
  It's our time to make the most of it
  我们终于可以摆脱、向前走
  How could we ever know that this would happen to me, not that easy, no
  我们都不曾料到的呀 至少不是以这样的方式
  这么快 就走到终点
  When all along the fault is up for grabs and there you have it
  爱情的道路上 人人都会犯错
  你也一样
  If it's for sale what is your offer,
  只是你愿意为它付出多少?
  I'll sell it for no less than what I bought it for
  Pay no more than absolutely zero
  我愿比曾经付出更多
  但一切都已是徒然