吉他社

Hymn to Life

Hymn to Life

暂无该歌曲的吉他谱,欢迎求谱发谱

Sitting here and wondering, watching seasons going by 当我坐着思考 季节不断变幻
  Each new answer just brings ten new questions 但每个新的答案 只是带来更多问题
  My eyes have finally opened 直到最后我张开双眼
  
  Armored human wrecks walking the streets 全副武装的人类渣滓充斥了街道
  Longing for a leader to take away their pain 渴望一个领袖来带走痛苦
  We have not learned anything 我们是如此无知
  
  Let me live another day 哪怕能这样过一天
  Without sorrow, without shame 没有痛苦 没有耻辱
  Let me feel the wind on my face 触摸拂面的微风
  Let me feel the sun 触摸阳光
  And live my days with fun 快乐地过完每一天
  Let me sing this hymn to life 所以让我高唱这生命的赞歌
  
  Molesting and incest 侵犯与乱伦
  Unloving parents feeding the oven of madness known as planet earth 冷酷的双亲哺育着地球这只狂暴的烤箱
  Love turns into prostitution 爱情已经变成淫欲
  
  Embracing into violence 暴力代替了拥抱
  Lovemaking into fucking 交媾代替了**
  Greed kills our humanity, morality our natural needs 贪欲残害了天然的人性,道德
  Jealousy kills the friendship 嫉妒残害了友谊
  
  Let me live another day 哪怕能这样过一天
  Without sorrow, without shame 没有痛苦 没有耻辱
  Let me feel the wind on my face 触摸拂面的微风
  Let me feel the sun 触摸阳光
  And live my days with fun 快乐地过完每一天
  Let me sing this hymn to life 所以让我高唱这生命的赞歌
  
  Speech by Charles Chaplin (1889-1977) from The Great Dictator movie (1940)
  查理•卓别林(1889-1977)在《大独裁者》(1940)中的演说
  Fight For Liberty
  为自由而战
  I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business.
  很抱歉,我不想做统治者——我对此毫无兴趣。
  I don't want to rule or conquer anyone.
  我不想统治任何人,也不想征服任何人。
  I should like to help everyone if possible; Jew, Gentile, black man, white.
  如果可以的话,我愿意帮助每一个人,不管是犹太人,非犹太人,黑人,还是白人。
  We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that.
  我们都乐意相互帮助。这是人类的天性。
  We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery.
  我们都乐意生活在他人的幸福之中,而不是眼看着他人痛苦。
  We don't want to hate and despise one another.
  我们都不愿互相仇恨,互相歧视。
  In this world there is room for everyone, and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
  在这个世界上,有足够的空间让每个人得以生存,而土地是丰饶的,可以使每一个人都丰衣足食。
  The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way.
  生命可以是自由的,美好的。但我们失去了这样的生活。
  Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
  贪婪毒害了人类的灵魂——它把世界锁在仇恨当中;它操纵的军队迈着正步,将我们领入痛苦与杀戮。
  
  We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in.
  我们发展了速度,却孤立了自己。
  Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
  机器为我们提供了更多可能,却给我们带来了更多欲望。
  Our knowledge as made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind.
  学识把我们变得刻薄,才智把我们变得冷酷无情。
  We think too much and feel too little.
  我们思考得太多,感受得太少。
  More than machinery, we need humanity.
  然而我们需要的是人性,而不是机械性。
  More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.
  是温和友善,而不是才智。
  Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
  少了这些品质,生命将陷于暴戾,而我们将丧失一切。
  The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together.
  飞行机和收音机将我们联系得更加紧密。
  The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all.
  这类发明的性质本身就在呼唤人类的善良,呼唤全世界的友爱团结。
  Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.
  就像现在,我的声音传向世界各地无数人们的耳中,传向无数的绝望的人们:男人,女人,孩子。所有在这个折磨和禁锢无辜者的体制下承受牺牲的人们。
  
  To those who can hear me, I say, do not despair.
  所有能听到我声音的人们,请听我说,不要绝望。
  The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.
   我们现在所承受的不幸,仅仅是来自一部分人的贪婪和痛苦,他们害怕的是当今人类的进步。
  The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people.
  人们的仇恨终会消逝,独裁者也注定会死去,而他们从人民手中掳走的权利终将交还给人民。
  And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
  只要我们不畏牺牲,自由就永远也不会消失!
  
  Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you; who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel!
  战士们!别听命于残暴的野蛮人——他们蔑视你们,奴役你们;控制你们,告诉你们怎样行事,怎样思考,甚至怎样感受!
  Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder.
  他们训练你们,供养你们,像牲口似的对待你们,把你们视如炮灰。
  Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!
  别听命于这些变态的人——这些有着机器头脑、机器心脏的机器人!
  You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men!
  你们不是机器,不是牲口,你们是人!
  You have the love of humanity in your hearts!
  你们心里拥有的是人性之爱!
  You don't hate! Only the unloved hate; the unloved and the unnatural.
  你们心里没有仇恨。只有得不到爱、丧失理性的人才会心怀仇恨。
  Soldiers! Don't fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!
  战士们!不要为了奴役而战!要为自由而战!
  
  In the seventeenth chapter of St. Luke, it is written that the kingdom of God is within man, not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you!
  《路加福音》第十七章里写着,上帝的国度属于人类,它不属于某一个人,不属于某一个集团,它属于全人类!属于你!
  You, the people, have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness!
  人民啊,你们拥有权利,你们有权创造机器,创造幸福!
  You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.
  人民啊,你们有权活得自由活得美好,有权享受生命这一场奇妙的旅程!
  Then in the name of democracy, let us use that power.
  因此,让我们以民主的名义行使这种权利。
  Let us all unite.
  让我们全体团结起来。
  Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give youth a future and old age a security.
  为一个崭新的世界而战,那是一个美好的世界,它使壮有所用,少有所求,老有所安。
  By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power.
  正是因为许下了这样的承诺,一群野蛮人窃取了人民的权利。
  But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people.
  但他们完全是在撒谎!他们根本没能履行那些承诺!并且永远不会!独裁者只是让自己享受自由,却奴役他的人民。
  Now let us fight to fulfill that promise.
  现在就让我们自己起来战斗,来兑现承诺。
  Let us fight to free the world!
  让我们起来战斗,解放全球!
  To do away with national barriers!
  去消灭国家的界限!
  To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance!
  消灭贪欲,消灭仇恨,消灭
  Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.
  让我们为一个理性的世界而战,让科学与进步为全人类造福。
  
  Soldiers, in the name of democracy, let us all unite!
  战士们,让我们以民主的名义团结起来!
SUPER赛亚人 2016-9-24 | 悬赏中 拨片:10 回复