She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
她低着头,眼泪沾湿了我的衣衫
She must be hurt very badly.
她一定受到了很大的打击
Tell me what′s making you sad, Li ?
告诉我,是什么让你如此悲伤
Open your door, don′t hide in the dark.
把心门敞开,不要度躲在黑暗中
You′re lost in the dark, you can trust me,
黑暗中更容易迷失 相信我
′Cause you know that′s how it must be.
或许是你现在唯一的办法
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
丽莎 丽莎 悲伤的丽莎
Her eyes like windows trickle in rain
她的双眼的泪水就象大雨打在窗上
Upon the pain getting deeper
她更加的悲伤
Though my love wants to relieve her.
尽管我想用自己的爱令她解脱
She walks alone from wall to wall,
但她只是孤独地从这端走到那端
Lost in her hall she can′t hear me,
渐渐地消失在走廊的尽头,她无法听到我的声音
Though I know she likes to be near me.
但我知道她希望靠近我
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
丽莎 丽莎 悲伤的丽莎
She sits in her corner by the door.
她靠着门边缩在角落里
There must be more I can tell her
我想我应该告诉她的更多的东西
If she really wants me to help her.
如果她真的愿意让我去帮助她
I′ll do what I can to show her the way
我会尽一切所能为她指出方向
And maybe one day I will free her
也许某天,我终于可以让她解脱
Though I know no-one can see her.
虽然没有人能看见她
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
丽莎 丽莎 悲伤的丽莎