吉他社

A Valentine Gift for You

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

暂无该歌曲的吉他谱,欢迎求谱发谱

Elvis Presley - Are you lonesome tonight今晚妳寂寞嗎?    

Are you lonesome tonight 今晚妳寂寞嗎?
Do you miss me tonight 今晚妳想我嗎?
Are you sorry we drifted apart 妳對我們的分手感到難過嗎?
Does your memory stray to a bright summer day 妳的記憶是否迷失在那個燦爛夏日
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart 當我吻妳,並叫妳「甜心」

Do the chairs in your parlour seem empty and bare 妳起居室裡的椅子是否顯得空盪盪的?
Do you gaze at your door step and picture me there 妳是否注視著門階?想像著我的身影

*Is your heart filled with pain 妳的心中是否充滿痛苦?
Shall I come back again 我應該再回來嗎?
Tell me dear 親愛的,告訴我
Are you lonesome tonight? 今晚妳寂寞嗎?

I wonder if you're lonesome tonight 我想知道今夜妳是否寂寞?
You know someone said that the world is a stage 有人說過這世界就像是一座舞台
And we each must play a part 而我們每個人都必須軋上一角
Faith had me playing in love 命運注定我要演一場愛情戲
With you as my sweetheart 而妳便是我的甜心
Act one was, when we met 第一幕是我們相遇
I love you at first glance 我對妳一見鍾情
You read your lines so cleverly 而妳的台詞背得如此純熟
And never missed a cue 從未出錯
Then came back to 緊接著是第二幕
You seemed to change, you acted strange 妳看起來似乎變了,舉止怪異
And why I've never known 至今我仍然不明白

Honey you lied, when you said you loved me 甜心,妳撒謊,當妳說妳愛我
And I had no cause to doubt you 我卻沒有理由懷疑妳
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies 但我寧願繼續聽妳說謊
Than to go on living without you 也不願過著沒有妳的日子
Now the stage is bare 如今,舞台上空無一人
And I'm standing there 而我獨自站在那兒
With emptiness all around 四週空盪盪的
And if you won't come back to me 如果妳不回到我身邊
Then they can bring the curtain down(*) 那麼他們就可以落幕了