吉他社

The Golden Unplugged Album

Wish You Were Here

暂无该歌曲的吉他谱,欢迎求谱发谱

  Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
  平克·佛洛依德 - 希望你在这里
  江城之殇 米勒 翻译
  So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, 那么 那么你认为你可以区分天堂与地狱
  blue skies from pain. 在伤痛中辨别蓝天 
  Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? 从冰冷的铁轨中区分出一片绿地
  A smile from a veil? 从面纱中辨别出笑容
  Do you think you can tell? 你认为你能做到吗
  And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? 还有 他们是否令你以英雄换得幽魂
  Hot ashes for trees? 用炙热的灰烬来交换一片树林
  Hot air for a cool breeze? 用滚烫的空气来交换冰冷的和风
  Cold comfort for change? 用于事无补的慰藉来换得某个转变
  And did you exchange a walk on part in the war 你又是否愿意用战争中的平凡
  for a lead role in a cage? 去换来禁锢中的领导一切
  How I wish, how I wish you were here. 我是多么希望 多么希望你曾在这里
  We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, 我们只是两个失落的灵魂 在鱼池中游弋
  year after year, 年复一年
  Running over the same old ground. 在同样古老的土地上跑过
  What have we found? 我们发现了什么
  The same old fears. 只是相同的古老恐惧
  Wish you were here. 希望你曾在这里