艺人:Evanescence
evanescence - breathe no more(live)
I've been looking in the mirror for so long.
我一直看着镜子很久很久
That I've come to believe my souls on the other side.
那时我开始相信镜中我的灵魂
Oh the little pieces falling, shatter.
哦 小的镜片落下 破碎了
Shards of me,
变成了破碎的我
Too sharp to put back together.
边缘太过锋利 很难再把它们复原
Too small to matter,
小的碎片没有大碍
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces.
但大的足以把我切成许多碎片
If I try to touch her,
如果我试着触摸‘她’
And I bleed,
我就会流血
I bleed,
流着血
And I breathe,
呼吸着
I breathe no more.
不再呼吸
Take a breath and I try to draw from my spirits well.
我喘了口气 试着重整一下精神
Yet again you refuse to drink like a stubborn child.
你仍像顽固的孩子一样拒绝喝酒
Lie to me,
对自己撒谎
Convince me that I've been sick forever.
让自己相信会一直这样消沉下去
And all of this,
这些想法
Will make sense when I get better.
也许等自己好一些的时候才会明白
I know the difference,
我知道在我和我的影像之间
Between myself and my reflection.
有什么不同
I just can't help but to wonder,
我只是不禁想知道
Which of us do you love.
我们俩你爱哪一个
So I bleed,
所以我流着血
I bleed,
流着血
And I breathe,
呼吸着
I breathe now...
呼吸着……
Bleed,
流着血
I bleed,
流着血
And I breathe,
呼吸着
I breathe,
呼吸着
I breathe-
呼吸着
I breathe no more.
不再呼吸