艺人:动漫游戏
专辑:最终幻想9
Alone for a while I"ve been searching through the dark,
曾几何时我孤身一人在黑暗中徘徊
For traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart,
寻找你留于我寂寞心中爱的痕迹
To weave by picking up the pieces that remain,
重拾残存的旧梦
Melodies of life - love’s lost refrain.
编织成生命的旋律-然而爱已不再
Our paths they did cross, though I can not say just why.
冥冥中我们生命的轨迹曾有过交点
We met, we laughed, we held on fast, and then we said goodbye.
还清晰记得相聚时的欢声笑语,离别前的紧紧相拥
And who"ll hear the echoes of stories never told ?
那些故事还未曾讲述,其回声又有谁能听见
Let them ring out loud till they unfold.
让它们响彻云霄吧,传遍世界
In my dearest memories, I see you reaching out to me.
在我最珍爱的记忆中,看见你向我伸出双臂
Though you"re gone, I still believe that you can call out my name.
虽然你已离去,但我仍坚信你还能唤出我的名字
A voice from the past, joining yours and mine.
穿越时空的声音连接了你我
Adding up the layers of harmony.
烘托出一片和谐静谧
And so it goes, on and on,Melodies of life,To the sky beyond the flying birds - forever and beyond.
生命的旋律,回荡于飞鸟也不能及的天外--永永远远.
So far and away, see the birds as it flies by.
远远望见鸟儿从天边飞来
Gliding through the shadows of the clouds up in the sky.
流畅地滑过空中的云影
I"ve laid my memories and dreams upon those wings.
那些羽翼承载着我的记忆与梦想
Leave them now and see what tomorrow brings.
在今天把它们放飞,憧憬着明天的收获
In your dearest memories, do you remember loving me ?
在你最珍爱的记忆中,还记得你爱我吗?
Was it fate that brought us close and now leaves me behind ?
曾经让我们在一起,而今却留下我独自一人,这些都是命运的安排吗?
A voice from the past, joining yours and mine.
穿越过空的声音连接了你我
Adding up the layers of harmony.
烘托出一片和谐静谧
And so it goes, on and on.Melodies of life,To the sky beyond the flying bird - forever and on.
生命的旋律,回荡于飞鸟也不能及的天外--直到永远.
If I should leave this lonely world behind,
即使我注定要离开这个孤独的世界
Your voice will still remember our melody.
你的声音也仍会铭记着我们的旋律
Now I know we"ll carry on.
如今我明白我们将继续在一起
Melodies of life,
生命的旋律
Come circle round and grow deep in our hearts, as long as we remember.
只要记忆犹在,就将长存于我们的心中.