Superman

Superman吉他谱 Superman吉他谱 Superman吉他谱 Superman吉他谱 Superman吉他谱 Superman吉他谱 Superman吉他谱 Superman吉他谱

标题:Superman

制谱人:Ben (beaver@spin.net.au)

节拍:♩ = 81

和弦:F# C#sus4 B6 G#m G#7 G#

音轨:
  1. Rhythm Guitar (Capo 4) - 钢弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar(steel)
  2. Lead Guitar - 清音电吉他 Electric Guitar (clean)
  3. Banjo - 班卓 Banjo
  4. Bass - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  5. Lead Vocals - 手风琴 Accordion
  6. Backing Vocals - 单簧管 Clarinet
  7. Harmonica/Effect - 口琴 Harmonica
  8. Percussion - 敲击乐器
注释:(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)(Verse II)(Chorus II)(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)(Outro)(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)(Verse II)(Chorus II)(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)(Outro)(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)(Verse II)(Chorus II)(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)(Outro)(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)(Verse II)(Chorus II)(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)(Outro)(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)(Verse II)(Chorus II)(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)(Outro)(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)(Verse II)tarotcardsveryfar(Chorus II)(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)(Outro)Some- daywe'll be to-ge-therSome- da-a-a-aySome- daywe'll be to-ge-therSome- daa-a-ay(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)Effect(Verse II)(Chorus II)Effect(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)Effect(Outro)(Intro)(Verse)(Chorus)(Verse II)(Chorus II)(Harmonica Solo)(Guitar Solo)(Verse III)(Chorus III)(Outro)
标记:IntroVerseChorusVerse IIChorus IIHmnca/Gtr SoloVerse IIIChorus IIIOutro
歌曲: Superman

艺人:Lazlo Bane

专辑:All The Time In The World (2002)

作词:Lazlo Bane

作曲:Lazlo Bane

歌词:

Out the door just in time Head down the 4 0 5 Go-tta meet the new boss by 8 a m The rings in the car The wife is workin' hard She's run-ning late to-night a-gain Well I know I've been told you go-tta work to feed the soul But I can't do this all on my o-o-own No, I-I know I'm no Su-per-man I'm no Su-per-man No And got your love on-line You think you're fine But you're just in-to the wall And deck of tar-ot cards won't get you ve-ry far There no hand to break your fa-a-a-all Well I know I've been told you go-tta know when to fold But can't do this all on my o-o-own No I-I know I'm no Su-per-man I'm no Superman You've crossed fin-ish line Won race but lost your mind Was worth af-ter all? I need you here me 'Cause is all we ne-ee-eed Just take a hold of the hand that breaks fall Well know I've been told go-tta break free to break the mold But I can't do this all on my o-o-own No, I can't do this all on my own I-I know that I'm no-o Su-per-man I'm no Su-per-man I'm no Su-per-man I'm no Su-per-man I'm no Su-per-man phone what you've do-ing plugged that ain't what just I the the it it with love the I what

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发