Hole In The Sky

Hole In The Sky吉他谱 Hole In The Sky吉他谱 Hole In The Sky吉他谱 Hole In The Sky吉他谱 Hole In The Sky吉他谱 Hole In The Sky吉他谱 Hole In The Sky吉他谱

标题:Hole in the Sky

制谱人:All Instruments Transcribed By: Ashley Dalby

指示:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/AllJudasPriest/

附注:
It is imperative to follow the 5.2 notices located 
throughout. The song is mostly complete except for a 
few tempo glitches since it varies around in transtion 
between segments, so tinker with them as you see fit. It 
is also imperative to keep the Master Reverb that you 
see to your right where it is, as this makes it sound 
best. This was checked for ccuracy by playing along 
with the real track song!

节拍:Moderately Fast ♩ = 114

key:6

音轨:
  1. Vocals: Ozzy - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  2. Guitar: Iommi - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  3. Guitar: Iommi - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  4. Guitar: Iommi - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  5. Bass: Geezer - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  6. Drums: Bill - 敲击乐器
注释:Please Read The Score Information![5.2 Users: Lead II: Sawtooth][5.2 Users: Finger: Sting: Tones - Default][5.2 Users: Finger: Sting: Tones - Default]
标记:IntroVerse IVerse IIChorus IVerse IIIChorus IIGuitar SoloVerse IVOutro

艺人:Black Sabbath

专辑:Sabotage

作词:Tony Iommi, Bill Ward, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne

作曲:Tony Iommi, Bill Ward, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne

歌词:

I'm look ing through a hole in the sky _ I'm see ing no where thru the eyes of a lie _ I'm get ting clo ser to the end of the line _ I'm liv ing ea sy where the sun does n't shine _ I'm liv ing in a room with out an y view _ I'm liv ing free be cause the rent's ne ver due _ The syn o nym of all the things that I've said _ Are just the rid dles that are built in my head _ Hole in the sky _ gate way to hea ven Win dow in time _ through it I fly I've seen the stars that dis ap pear in the sun _ But shoo ting's ea sy if you got the right gun _ And e ven tho I'm sit ting wai ting for Mars _ I don't be lieve there's an y fu ture in cause _ Hole in the sky _ gate way to hea ven Win dow in time _ through it I fly. Yeah! I've watched the dogs of war en joy ing their feast _ I've seen the wes tern world go down in the east _ The food of love be came the greed of our time _ But now we're li ving on the pro fits of crime _

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发