Tomorrows Dream

Tomorrows Dream吉他谱 Tomorrows Dream吉他谱 Tomorrows Dream吉他谱 Tomorrows Dream吉他谱 Tomorrows Dream吉他谱 Tomorrows Dream吉他谱

标题:Tomorrow's Dream

制谱人:All Instruments Transcribed By: Ashley Dalby

指示:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/AllJudasPriest/

附注:
It is imperative to follow the 5.2 notices located 
throughout. The vocals and instruments are 99% 
accurate. As for the drums, only the intro and outro 
licks are a task, tinker them as you see fit. It is also 
imperative to keep the Master Reverb that you see to 
your right where it is, as this makes it sound best. This 
was checked for accuracy by playing along with the 
real track song. Enjoy!

节拍:Moderately ♩ = 111

key:1

音轨:
  1. Vocals: Ozzy - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  2. Guitar: IommI - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  3. Guitar: IommI - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  4. Bass: Geezer - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  5. Drums: Bill - 敲击乐器
注释:Please Read Score Information![5.2 Users: Lead II: Sawtooth][5.2 Users: LesPaul: Amp Tones: Eddie Lead: Metal][5.2 Users: Turn Volume Down Halfway][5.2 Users: Return Volume To Full Volume][5.2 Users: Les Paul: Amp Tones: Eddie Lead: Screamer Overdrive][5.2 Users: Turn Volume Down Halfway][5.2 Users: Return Volume To Full Volume][5.2 Users: Electric Finger: Jazz: Tones: Default][5.2 Users: Kit 0: Acoustic: Tones: Default]
标记:IntroVerse IVerse IIBridgeGuitar SoloVerse IIIOutro

艺人:Black Sabbath

专辑:Volume 4

作词:Tony Iommi / Geezer Butler / Bill Ward / Ozzy Osbourne

作曲:Tony Iommi / Geezer Butler / Bill Ward / Ozzy Osbourne

歌词:

Well I'm leav ing to mor _ row at day break Catch _ the fas test train _ that I find _ Yes I'm leav ing the sor _ row and heart ache Be fore it takes me a way from my mind _ Send me love and I may _ let you see me Send me hopes I can fit in my head _ But if you real ly want _ me to an swer I can on ly let you know when I'm dead _ _ When sad _ ness fills _ my days _ It's time _ to turn _ a way _ And let _ to mor _ row's dreams _ Be come _ re al _ i ty _ to me Right! So re a lize I'm much bet _ ter with out you Yer not the one and on ly thing in my heart _ I'll just go back to pre ten _ ding I'm liv ing So this time I'm gon na have the star part _

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发