Spanish Nights

Spanish Nights吉他谱 Spanish Nights吉他谱 Spanish Nights吉他谱 Spanish Nights吉他谱 Spanish Nights吉他谱 Spanish Nights吉他谱 Spanish Nights吉他谱

标题:Spanish Nights

制谱人:fenderbender

节拍:♩ = 156

key:2

音轨:
  1. Vox - 小提琴 Violin
  2. Guitar 1 - 尼龙弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
  3. Guitar 2 - 尼龙弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
  4. Keys - 弦乐合奏1 String Ensemble 1
  5. Bass - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  6. Drums - 敲击乐器
注释:Capo 2nd fret tempo rubatoEAmAm in tempoFGDm/FEAmG/BCCFFGEmEAm9B11Cmaj7EEEFEFGFEFEFGFEAmGFDmEAmGFDmDmBCBCBCBAmCBAmCBGF#BmAGF#BmGBmGF#BmEFEFGFEAmGFDmEAmGFDmEAmEE7E7 AmE AmF#BmG AEm/GF#Bm A D G A F#mF# B9C11 Dmaj7F#F#GF#GAGF#GF#gAGF#BmAGEmF#BmAGEmEmF#C#DC#DC#DC#BmDC#BmDC#AG#C#mBAG#C#mAg#C#mAG#C#mF#GF#GAGF#BmAGEmF#BmAGEmEmF#BmF#F#7F#7BmDmDm
标记:PreludeIntroIntroVerseChorusSolo

艺人:Blackmore's Night

作曲:Traditional

歌词:

Si-lent she rose from cold de-sert sands pain-ted in sha-dows a dark ca-ra- van Quiet as a whis-per with moves like a cat she ruled like a storm cloud her eyes glow-ing black Oh and they cried Ma-la-gue-na wait for me Ma-la-gue-na I re-mem-ber it well oh and they cried Ma-la-gue-na wait for me Ma-la-gue-na I re-mem-ber it I re-mem-ber it I re-mem-ber it well And now thwy rise like a wave on the sea lost in a rhy-thm and e-ver they'll be Oh and they cried Ma-la-gue-na wait for me Ma-la-gue-na I re-mem-ber it well oh and they cried Ma-la-gue-na wait for me Ma-la-gue-na I re-mem-ber it I re-mem-ber it well oh too well And so they rode on wings of a song spin-ning in si-lence the world was their own two lo-vers locked in the arms of the dance free- dom be- gins with the game of+the+dance

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发