Girl I Know

Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱 Girl I Know吉他谱

标题:Girl I Know

制谱人:synyster vengance, TakeYourMarksJJ, Calcon

节拍:♩ = 135

音轨:
  1. M. Shadows - 长笛 Flute
  2. Synyster Gates - 低音刷音 Scratch 1
  3. Zacky Vengeance - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  4. Syn + Zacky Extra Guitar - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  5. Johnny Christ - 拨片拨电贝司 Electric Bass(pick)
  6. The Rev - 敲击乐器
注释:whammy bar
标记:Intro AIntro BVerse 1AHookVerse 1BPre Chorus 1Chorus 1HookVerse 2AHookVerse 2BPre Chorus 2Chorus 2Pre-SoloGuitar Solo AGuitar Solo BBridgeHookChorus 3Outro

艺人:Avenged Sevenfold

专辑:Diamonds In The Rough

作词:Avenged Sevenfold

作曲:Avenged Sevenfold

歌词:

[VERSE 1A] Let me tell you 'bout a girl I- know That comes a-live when you take off her clothes There's no tell-ing just where she's- been Ask a-round but no one seems to know--- yeah YEAH! [VERSE 1B] Late at night, when you're look-ing to sin Call her up, and she'll lay down the law- You can't trust her 'cause she'll lie to your face But that's not why you gave her a call--- yeah [PRE-CHORUS 1] You're waist deep in-side- The lust and burn-ing de-sire-- [CHORUS 1] We've all been more than ea-ger to sin And it feels al-right 'til we pay the price Now you choose ei-ther nau-ghty or nice 'Cause she's here for you it's all yours to-night You won't be-lieve the sto-ries I've been told A-bout- a girl I know- [VERSE 2A] An-oth-er thing a-bout this girl I- know She's more comfort-a-ble down on her knees- Went to school got a job and then she shot it to hell All 'cause she's born to please--- yeah YEAH! [VERSE 2B] Don't get her mixed up 'cause she knows what she likes Can't tell the differ-ence be-tween right and wrong- She knows you're wa-tching ever-y one of her moves Just more rea-son to string you a-long--- yeah [PRE-CHORUS 2] You're waist deep in-side- The lust and burn-ing de-sire-- [CHORUS 2] We've all been more than ea-ger to sin And it feels al-right 'til we pay the price Now you choose ei-ther nau-ghty or nice 'Cause she's here for you it's all yours to-night You won't be-lieve the sto-ries I've been told A-bout- a girl I know- [BRIDGE] The first time's hard e-nough but you made it through The se-cond time I see the chan-ges in you She's got you some-how- You're nee-ding her now- YEAH! [CHORUS 3] We've all been more than ea-ger to sin And it feels al-right 'til we pay the price Now you choose ei-ther nau-ghty or nice 'Cause she's here for you it's all yours to-night You won't be-lieve the sto-ries I've been told- A-bout- a girl I know-

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发