You Won't Change Me

You Won't Change Me吉他谱 You Won't Change Me吉他谱 You Won't Change Me吉他谱 You Won't Change Me吉他谱 You Won't Change Me吉他谱 You Won't Change Me吉他谱 You Won't Change Me吉他谱 You Won't Change Me吉他谱

标题:You Won't Change Me

节拍:♩ = 44

和弦:Eb Ab F7 Cm G7 Bb

音轨:
  1. Ozzy - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  2. Tony Rhythm - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  3. Tony Lead - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  4. Geezer - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  5. Synth - 合成人声 Synth Voice
  6. Tambourine - 敲击乐器
  7. Bill - 敲击乐器
标记:IntroVerse IChorus IVerse IIChorus IIBridge ISoloVerse IIIChorus IIIBride IIOutro Solo

艺人:Black Sabbath

专辑:Technical Ecstasy

作词:Black Sabbath

歌词:

I'm just a man _ and I am what I am _ yeah _ No bo dy will e ver change my ways I don't need mon ey and I don't need no lies _ yeah _ _ I on ly need to live for to day But I'd like to talk things ov er with you _ _ I want to hear the things that you say to day _ Al though you won't change me An _ y way. Oh, no way I wish you'd come and see me I'd like to hold _ you _ I want to see my mind all free You un der stand me, wo man you give me time _ yeah _ But I don't need _ no sym pa thy Still I won der what it's like to be loved _ _ In stead of hid ing in my self No bo dy will change me an _ y way, no, no way No bo dy's gon na change my world _ That's some thing too un real _ No bo dy will change _ the way _ I _ feel _ So lis ten to me now _ hear what I say _ yeah _ Please, give me time and may be love If there's a God up there, well I hope he helps _ me _ I need him now _ to set me free Cuz it may be that it's ov er for me _ _ If you don't hear the things that I say to day No bo dy will change me an _ y way, no, no way No bo dy's gon na change my world _ That's some thing too un real _ No bo dy will change _ the way _ I _ feel _

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发