Dying For Love

Dying For Love吉他谱 Dying For Love吉他谱 Dying For Love吉他谱 Dying For Love吉他谱 Dying For Love吉他谱 Dying For Love吉他谱 Dying For Love吉他谱

标题:Dying For Love

副标题:(吉他社www.jitashe.net)

标签: 总谱

制谱人:All Instruments Transcribed By: AllJudasPriest

附注:
It is imperative to follow the 5.2 notices located 
throughout. This is mostly complete but Iommi 
switches to a 12 string, that is hard to transcribe. 
Switch to it if you wish. There is also a tempo problem 
between the transition of chorus 1 and verse 2. You 
can ticker with it as you see it. It is also imperative to 
keep the Master Reverb that you see to your right 
where it is, as this makes it sound best. This was 
checked for accuracy by playing along with the real 
track song. I hope it helps!
音轨:
  1. Vocals: Martin - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  2. Synth: Geoff - 合成弦乐2 SynthStrings 2
  3. Guitar: Tony - 驱动音效吉他 Overdriven Guitar
  4. Guitar: Tony - 钢弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar(steel)
  5. Bass: Geezer - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  6. Drumkit - 敲击乐器
注释:

Press F5 For Score Info[5.2 Users: Drum Kit 16: Acoustic: Default][5.2 Users: SynthStrings II][5.2 Users: Strat: Legends: E.G.M. - Brown Sound][5.2 Users: Finger: Jazz: Tones - Default][5.2 Users: Steel: Electo-Acoustic: Tone: Default][5.2 Users: Lead II (sawtooth)][5.2 Users: Strat: Legends: E.G.M. - Rhythm][5.2 Users: Strat: Legends: E.G.M. - Lead][5.2 Users: Strat: Legends: E.G.M. - Rhythm]

标记:ABCDEFGHIJKL

艺人:Black Sabbath

专辑:Cross Purposes

作词:Butler, Iommi, Martin

作曲:Geezer Butler / Tony Martin / Tony Iommi

歌词:

Can you hear, the peo ple sing their song? To tunes of glo ry, they move as one Ref u gees, lib er a tion, march ing on Sing yer song, rock the na tion, write of wrongs When you take a life and steal its sha dow. All that's left is hu man i ty Its get ting closer, change is bound to come There's some one out there, hold ing can dles to the sun Then an answer says that peace will come a round Stand in line, take yer time and be proud You take a life and steal its sha dow. All that's left is hu man i ty Take a man and steal to mor row. Al that's left is you and me. Oh Yeah! Hear them call ing, sol diers all in the field of love Bro thers, sis ters, child ren all, dy ing for love Ref u gees of lib er a tion, march ing on Sing yer song, rock the na tion, write of wrongs Take a life and steal its sha dow. All that's left is hu man i ty Take a man and steal to mor row. Al that's left is you and me. Oh Yeah! Hear them call ing, dy ing for love. Those who know you, dy ing for love Bro thers, sis ters, dy ing for love. Saints and sin ners, dy ing for love. Dy ing for love

相关话题

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发