Alone And Easy Target

Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱 Alone And Easy Target吉他谱

标题:Alone+Easy Target

副标题:demo version

标签: 总谱

制谱人:Liam Briggs - lb.guitar.boy@gmail.com

节拍:Moderately ♩ = 130

key:2

音轨:
  1. Lead Vocals - 合成主音6(人声) Lead 6 (voice)
  2. Backing Vocals - 合成主音6(人声) Lead 6 (voice)
  3. Guitar 1 - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  4. Guitar 2 - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  5. Bass - 拨片拨电贝司 Electric Bass(pick)
  6. Drums - 敲击乐器
注释:*Harmony to lead vocals*Harmony to lead vocals
标记:IntroVerse 1ChorusInterludeVerse 2ChorusBridgeInterludeChorusBridgeOutro

艺人:Foo Fighters

专辑:Foo Fighters

作词:Dave Grohl

作曲:Dave Grohl

歌词:

They knew all a-long. They're not dumb, they were so wrong. She's not al- ways fun. Hate it now, call when I'm done. Pie-ces fell in place. Puz-zles suck, laugh in my face. Turn and swing the pace. I'll give this, keep the good waist. Head is on, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Me-tro-nome, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Cra-zy T. V. dreams might be true, not what it seems. Food and ca- vi-ties, che-wing words tear at the seams. He don't feel so good. Don't feel bad, not that he should. I don't feel so good. Don't feel bad, not that he should. Head is on, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Me-tro-nome, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Head is on, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Me-tro-nome, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Did you e-ver lis-ten? Did you e-ver lis-ten? Did you e-ver lis-ten? Get out, get out, get out! Get out, get out, get out! Get out, get out, get out! Get out, get out! Head is on, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Me-tro-nome, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Head is on, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Me-tro-nome, I want out. I'm a-lone and I'm an ea-sy tar- get. Did you e-ver lis-ten? Did you e-ver lis-ten? Did you e-ver lis-ten? Get out, get out, get out! Get out, get out, get out! Get out, get out, get out! Get out, get out!

相关话题

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发