Cold Day In The Sun

Cold Day In The Sun吉他谱 Cold Day In The Sun吉他谱 Cold Day In The Sun吉他谱 Cold Day In The Sun吉他谱 Cold Day In The Sun吉他谱 Cold Day In The Sun吉他谱 Cold Day In The Sun吉他谱

标题:Cold Day In The Sun

副标题:Words and Music by Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Chris Shiflett and Nate Mendal

标签: 总谱

节拍:Moderately ♩ = 133

key:1

音轨:
  1. Guitar 1 - 钢弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar(steel)
  2. Vocals - 合成主音1(方波) Lead 1 (square)
  3. Guitar 2 - 小军鼓滚奏 Snare Roll
  4. Guitar 3 - 钢弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar(steel)
标记:IntroVerseChorusVerseChorusBridgeGuitar SoloChorusOutro
歌曲: No Way Back

艺人:Foo Fighters

歌词:

Tip your hat up in to your brain and make your on-ly cost. You just might wear your wel-come out if you don't let it go. There's noth-in' that you could-n't say 'cause you said it all be-fore. Think it's time you walk this lone-ly road all on your own. It's your cold day in the sun. Looks like your bleed-ing heart has al-read-y won. Wish I could take it a-way, and save you from your-self. You get so lost in-side your head like no one else. Look-in' for some-one to blame, you blame me all a-lone. You'll take the heat, but you would nev-er take the fall. It's your cold day in the sun. Looks like your bleed-ing heart has al-read-y won. You're so a-fraid that you are the on-ly one, that you are the on-ly one you know. But don't be a-fraid 'cause you're not the on-ly one, you're not the on-ly one I know. And it's your cold day in the sun. Looks like your bleed-ing heart has al-read-y won.

相关话题

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发