One More Time

One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱 One More Time吉他谱

标题:One More Time

标签: 总谱

制谱人:zanni_zanni@hotmail.com

节拍:♩ = 115

音轨:
  1. Head - Guitar - 清音电吉他 Electric Guitar (clean)
  2. Head - FX - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  3. Munky - Guitar - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  4. Munky - FX - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  5. Fieldly - Bass - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  6. Johnathan Davis - Vocals - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  7. Head - Background vocals - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  8. David - Drums - 敲击乐器
  9. zanni_zanni@hotmail.com - 尼龙弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
注释:Always it's coming and here starts the gameWhy can't this puzzle be solved?Each time it happens it's always the sameI look down and it starts to fallAnd all I seeIt burns my eyesBurning all insideCaught in the corners of my mindBeginning over one more timeTaking me overTaking all that's mineOne more timeAlways this teasing sometimes I lose faithWhere is my strength to hold on ?Facing existence How can I relate?Do I stand here or move on ?And all I seeIt burns my eyesBurning all insideCaught in the corners of my mindBeginning over one more timeTaking me overTaking all that's mineOne more timeCaught in the corners of my mindBeginning over one more timeTaking me overTaking all that's mineOne more timeFalling through this space and timeBuried in this hurt of mineFalling slowly like a dreamFalling through a world unseenWhy can I not break this spell ?I'm in darkness Is this hell ?Falling towards this hole I seeThis is how it has to beCaught in the corners of my mindBeginning over one more timeTaking me overTaking all that's mineOne more timeCaught in the corners of my mindBeginning over one more timeTaking me overTaking all that's mineOne more timeOne more timeOne more timeTaking all that's mineTaking all that's mineTaking all that's mineTaking all that's mineTaking all that's mine
标记:IntroVerse 1Verse 1Pre-verseChorus 1Verse 2Pre-chorusChorus 2InterludePre-chorusChorus 3Outro

艺人:Korn

专辑:Untouchables

作词:Korn

作曲:Korn

相关话题

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发