Windmill

Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱 Windmill吉他谱

标题:Windmill

标签: 总谱

制谱人:topmind21c

节拍:♩ = 79

和弦:A C G F Am Am/C

音轨:
  1. Guitar 1 - 清音电吉他 Electric Guitar (clean)
  2. Guitar 2 - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  3. Bass - 指拨电贝司 Electric Bass(finger)
  4. Piano - 亮音大钢琴 Bright Acoustic Piano
  5. Vocals - 高音萨克斯 Soprano Sax
  6. Chorus - 小提琴 Violin
  7. Percussion - 敲击乐器
注释:Timegoeswhere -ev -eryouareTimeisYourGuid -ingStarTh atShinesallThroughYou -rLifeMakes youfeelandmoveMydreamsareoutinthefarsoareyou -rsapart-ofSe-crFai ryTalesDripped on the wings of aMys--tery MillWindMillWindMillKeepontu-r-ningShowmetheWayTakemeTo-da-yWindMillWindMillHeartsareyea-r-ninglon-ging for loveandthechance to beFreeDon'tfeela-loneandde-pressedsome-onewillcomeatlasttoSoo-theyourstum-bli-ingMindTo keep it away from theE-vilStormWindMillWindMillKeepontu-r-ningShowmetheWayTakemeTo-da-yWindMillWindMillHeartsareyea-r-ninglon-ging for loveandthechance to beFreemmWindMillWindMillKeepontu-r-ningShowmetheWayTakemeTo-da-yWindMillWindMillHeartsareyea-r-ninglon-ging for loveandthechance to beFreeWindMillWindMillKeepontu-r-ningShowmetheWayTakemeTo-da-yWindMillWindMillHeartsareyea-r-ninglon-ging for loveandthechance to beFreeTimeGoeswhere-everyouare-ofSe-crFai ryTaleswindmillwindmillkeeponturningshow me the waytakemetodaywindmillwindmillheartsareyearninglon-ging for loveandthechance to beFreeDon'tfeela-loneandde-pressedsome-onewillcomeatlasttoSoo-theyourstum-bli-ingMindTo keep itwindmillwindmillkeeponturningshow me the waytakemetodaywindmillwindmillheartsareyearninglong-ing forlovewindmillwindmillkeeponturningshow me the waytakemetodaywindmillwindmillheartsareyearninglong-ing forlovewindmillwindmillkeeponturningshow me the waytakemetodaywindmillwindmillheartsareyearninglong-ing forlove
标记:introverseversechorusversechorussolo #1solo #2solo #3solo #4chorusoutro
歌曲: Windmill

艺人:Helloween

专辑:Chameleon

歌词:
Time goes wherever you are,
Time is your guiding star
That shines all through your life,
Makes you feel and move

My dreams are out in the far,
So are yours apart
Of secret fairy tales,