With Twilight As My Guide

With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱 With Twilight As My Guide吉他谱

标题:With Twilight As My Guide

标签: 总谱

节拍:Moderate ♩ = 90

音轨:
  1. voice - 高音萨克斯 Soprano Sax
  2. guitar 1 - 尼龙弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
  3. guitar 2 - 尼龙弦吉他 Acoustic Guitar (nylon)
  4. guitar 3 - 爵士乐电吉他 Electric Guitar (jazz)
  5. keys - 合成柔音(暖音) Pad 2 (warm)
  6. organ - 击杆风琴 Hammond Organ
  7. voice 2 - 高音萨克斯 Soprano Sax
标记:verse 1chorus 1/verse 2chorus 2break//chorus 3outro

艺人:The Mars Volta

专辑:Octahedron

作词:Cedric Bixler Zavala

作曲:Omar Rodriguez Lopez

歌词:

i'm bol-ted from with-in from long conn-i-ving heights the hail it makes a spe-cial sound that al-ways stay in-to the night she tells me i'm not cap-a-ble of what they acc-use me with no re-morse i stand and say that guil-ty's what i plead the de- vil ma-kes me dream like no o- ther mor- tal dreams with a blank eye cor- ner the on-ly way to see him in the tunn-el where he slept by the long-est tusk of corr-i-dors numb be-low the neck in my heart where he keeps them in a vault of de-vil da ugh-ters when i bend in kick-ing form with twi-light as my guide in eve-ry home the ghost veins goss-ip you can hear them if you try when my quill be-gins to squirm from the ash-es in your urn your de-vi-ance is an-y-thing but faith- ful the de- vil ma-kes me dream like no o- ther mor- tal dreams with a blank eye cor- ner the on-ly way to see him in the tunn-el where he slept by the long-est tusk of corr-i-dors numb be-low the neck in my heart where he keeps them in a vault of de-vil da ugh-ters eve- ry bo -dy hangs like dead leaves don't you hurt these branch- es wait- ing i've been watch- ing you fall to me don't de-sert me i'm not wait- ing the de- vil ma-kes me dream like no o- ther mor- tal dreams with a blank eye cor- ner the on-ly way to see him in the tunn-el where he slept by the long -est tusk of corr-i-dors numb be-low the neck in my heart where he keeps them in a vault of de-vil da ugh-ters

相关话题

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发