标签: 总谱

制谱人:pedro_tavares93@yahoo.com.br

附注:
i tried to write the most accurate score for the song. i'm 
also aware that are pianos, strings and other stuff that 
aren't here. hope you enjoy it!

personnel:
- paul mccartney -
lead & backing vocals; guitars; bass; drums; piano.

- linda mccartney -
backing vocals; keyboards.

- denny laine -
backing vocals; guitars.

- howie casey -
saxophone.

节拍:♩ = 129

key:3

音轨:
  1. lead vox - 单簧管 Clarinet
  2. backing vocals - 长笛 Flute
  3. 1st guitar - 失真音效吉他 Distortion Guitar
  4. 2nd guitar - 驱动音效吉他 Overdriven Guitar
  5. keys/brass - 合成主音1(方波) Lead 1 (square)
  6. bass keys - 合成主音2(锯齿波) Lead 2 (sawtooth)
  7. bass - 拨片拨电贝司 Electric Bass(pick)
  8. drums - 敲击乐器
注释:(brass section)(synth)(brass section)(alto sax)ser -geant ma - joryet--thou -sand la -cessky--2:282:28
标记:intro1st versechorus2nd versechorusbridgebreaklead breakchorusbridgebreak3rd versechoruschorusoutro
歌曲: Jet

艺人:Paul McCartney & Wings

专辑:Band On The Run (1973)

作词:Paul & Linda McCartney

作曲:Paul & Linda McCartney

歌词:

[intro] Jet! Jet! Jet! [1st verse] I can al-most re-mem-ber their fun-ny fa-ces That time you told 'em that you were gon-na be marr-y-ing soon And Jet, I thought the on-ly lone-ly place--- was on the moon Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh [2nd verse] Jet! Was your fat-her as bold as a ser-geant ma-jor? Well how come he told you that you were hard-ly old e-nough yet? And Jet, I thought the ma-jor was a la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh [bridge] Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, much la-ter [keyboard solo] Jet! And Jet, I thought the ma-jor was a lit-tle la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh [bridge] Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, want Jet to al-ways love me?-- Ah, ma-ter, much la-ter [3rd verse] Jet! With the wind in your hair of a thou-sand la-ces Climb on the back and we'll go for a ride in the sky And Jet, I thought that the ma-jor was a lit-tle la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh [outro] And Jet,-- You know I thought you was a li-ttle la-dy suf-f-ra-gette Jet! Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh Ooh-ooh-oh A lit-tle la-dy. My lit-tle la-dy, yes!--

相关话题

暂无评论

暂无评论, 快来抢沙发