My Friends

My Friends吉他谱 My Friends吉他谱 My Friends吉他谱

标题:My Friends

副标题:(Sweeney Todd & Mrs. Lovett)

制谱人:J. Oswaldo Torres

指示:Original Version = Misterioso (temp. 100)

附注:
This score was adecuated from original play score to 
the movie score.

We couldn't make to put both lyrics in the score so 
you'll have to choose wich one you're gonna see in 
the score in the "Lyrics" window, the Sweeney Todd's 
Lyrics are in the "Line 1" and Mrs. Lovett's are in the 
"Line 2", they are inside this [ ] so if you want to read 
them you only have to erase the [ ] from the lyrics and 
that is all.

节拍:♩ = 70

key:252

音轨:
  1. Sweeney Todd - 合唱“啊”音 Choir Aahs
  2. Mrs. Lovett - 铃鼓 Tambourine
  3. Harp - 开音踩镲 Open Hi-Hat
  4. Brass 1 - 低音邦戈 Low Bongo
  5. Brass 2 - 高音康加 Open Hi Conga
  6. Strings 1 - 高音嗵鼓 High Tom
  7. Strings 2 - 低砸音镲 Crash Cymbal 1
歌曲: My Friends

艺人:Stephen Sondheim

专辑:Sweeney Todd; The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street

作词:Stephen Sondheim

作曲:Stephen Sondheim

歌词:

[Sweeney Todd] [Starts in the 5th compas] [These are my friends. See how they glis-ten. See this one shine, How he smiles in the light, My friend My faith-ful friend. Speak to me, friend. Whis-per, I'll lis-ten. I know, I know. You've been locked out of sight all these years, like me, my friend. Well, I've come home to find you wait-ing Home, and we're to-geth-er And we'll do won-ders Won't we? You there, my friend. Come, let me hold you. Now, with a sight, you grow warm in my hand, My friend, My cle-ver friend. Rest now, my friends. Soon I'll un-fold you, Soon you'll know splen-dors you nev-er have dreamed all your days, My luck-y friends. Till now your shine was mere-ly sil-ver. Friends, you shall drip ru-bies You'll soon drip pre-cious ru-bies...] [Mrs. Lovett] [Starts in the 44th compas] [I'm your friend too, Mis-ter Todd If you on-ly knew, Mis-ter Todd. Ooh, Mis-ter Todd, you're warm in my hand. You've come home. Al-ways had a fond-ness for you, I did. Nev-er you fear, Mis-ter Todd. You can move in here, Mis-ter Todd. Splen-dors you nev-er have dreamed all your days will be yours. I'm your friend, and you're mine! Don't they shine beau-ti-ful! Sil-ver's good e-nough for me, Mis-ter T.]

查看全部

全部评论1

沙发 塞外之王

牛皮